unveiling the universe within my mind

Sunday 28 October 2018

Happy National Blogger Day!

"If you could hear my thoughts, you would probably discover the secrets of universe"

That's what I thought. And I still am.

I started this blog at 2008 as a mean to substitute my diary book, and I haven't stopped ever since.

This blog is really close to my heart because even though contentnya ga berguna dan sangat tidak informatif, bahkan semua tulisan on my early blogging days udah gue revert to draft karena terlalu emotional, immature, alay, tanpa filter, cringe worthy, and make my skin crawl every time I re-read them, it's like a dear friend to me who have been watching me grow since my early adolescent days. A very young Renitta was someone melancholy, who had a lot to say,  to think, and to worry about, but was too timid to speak her mind, even until now. Pouring my mind out into a writing (though I never write in a right way) not only helped me grow as a person, but also short my always jumbled-up thoughts as well. In another way, blog ini adalah tempat sampah untuk mengosongkan pikiran-pikiran gue yang tidak pernah terucap.

It's crazy to be born with a mind that never stop thinking, and always over-analyze everything.

Maybe one day I will make this blog more useful by posting more creative and significant contents. Or maybe not. My mood and passion come and go like monsoon winds, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels