unveiling the universe within my mind

Friday 8 September 2017

DOESN'T MATTER IF LIFE IS UNFAIR

What’s so interesting about life is, sometimes it tries to kid us around, throws us some pebbles, gives us a big scare or two, and It is something we have no control over. As a human who is gifted with feelings and emotions, our reaction toward what life has decided to toy us with may varies. You may be angry, you may choose to lose yourself in your misery, pity yourself, thinking of how unfair it was for you.

Learning from my own experience, now I prefer to make peace, and accept everything it wants me to have, or not to have. When I wanted what everyone else has and it said no, I didn’t complain. And when it gave me something I actually despise, I took it anyway. Surprisingly, I am okay. In the long run, turns out it was the best thing for me. You see, we have to come to terms that, maybe what is good for other people is not for us no matter how hard we oppose it, and vise versa.

It’s hard, really, to make peace. But the pebbles life has thrown you? or the surprises that may not too delightful for you? They didn’t mean to hurt you, even though they seemed like it. They mean to shape you, to polish you, so you get tougher and become a better version of yourself. And the fact that you are still alive despite everything you have been through? You are tougher than you give yourself credit for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Labels